We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If, at any point in time, Forti decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, you will be notified by email. You will have the option, after receiving this notice, to opt-out of this new use of your personally identifiable information.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our Website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. Our Website collects various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided information which may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our Website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, Forti may have the occasion to collection-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Forti may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to glean what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that our Website will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed forms, and emails. Forti will only use personal information for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons, including, without limitation:
· to better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· to fulfill our legitimate interest In improving our services and products;
· to send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· to contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so; and
· to customize our Website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Forti does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Forti may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our Website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personal information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from our Website.
Forti may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Forti uses various third-party social media features including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These social media features are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Forti's control.
Disclosure of Information
Forti does not intend to use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
· in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
· in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
· as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
· to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential; and
· as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Forti.
Forti greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as security breaches, account or order issues, and/or changes in Forti’s products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our Website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit Privacy Notice to California Residents.
Children under the age of 13
Forti’s website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected from anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we will immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, obtain verifiable parental consent for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use our Website.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Website is not currently setup to respond to those signals.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
You will have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our future communications or newsletters, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Forti will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Notice to European Union Residents
Our Website is not intended for use by European Union (EU) residents. If you are a European Union resident, please refrain from utilizing our Website or providing us with any of your personally identifiable information.
To secure personal information collected through our Website, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure only appropriate use of personal information, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. However, we do not guarantee the security of your personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
By using our Website, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within this Policy. If you are not in agreement with the terms of this Policy, then you should refrain from further use of our Website. In addition, your continued use of our Website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you agree and acceptance of such changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Policy related to our Website, please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
Telephone Number: 414-446-3215
Mailing Address:Forti Goods Inc, 1037 W McKinley Ave #327, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53205